1. Your horse will ALWAYS be there for you no matter what
2. Your horse will never leave you for a better offer
3. It is more fun to ride a horse….(lol)
4. You don’t need to worry how your hair or make up looks when you go see your horse
5.You can talk to your horse about anything without sounding stupid.
6. Your horse may knock a pole or break your arm but he would NEVER break your heart.
7. you can cry into your horse’s mane without having to say why
8. Your horse doesn’t need to spray himself with suffocating amounts of lynx after he’s been exercising
9. There are nowhere near as much things to worry about with horses as there is with boys- no worries about what to wear when you’re with him, what to say, how to act- he will love you no matter what you wear or say!
10. Your horse doesn’t show off his new rider to show you what you’re missing!
In my sport, we don’t have breaks or timeouts, there’s no off season and no one sits out on the bench. We don’t postpone because of weather and we don’t quit on account of injury. I don’t ever talk to my teammate but we communicate without words. We don’t practice 5 hours a week, more like 5 hours a day, 6 days a week. All my sport really is, is galloping full speed, finding distances, swapping leads, counting strides, spinning, doing the required pattern EXACTLY how it is written, and looking good doing it. If you think that running, jumping, shooting, throwing a ball, or anything else is more difficult than sitting on an animal that weighs 10 times as much as you with a mind of its own… while riding full speed towards a solid stationary object that stands taller than you do is harder? Prove it to me. I dare you to get on my horse and do what I do. We’re dedicated and gutsy. We fall, and get right back up there and do it until it’s right